Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One year transformation=)

Hi all,

Today I want to inspire to making a healthier life change and to understand that transforming a body and building muscles take time! No miracle fixing if you don't want to eat nothing, but consistency and discipline and hard work can make you change your body to a healthier and more toned one=)

Below is my own transformation in one years time and I´ve done cross fit regularly for the last year. Started out with 3 times a week and now I do 5-6 woods a week. When I started cross fit I almost died every wod and I didn't dare to do many of the exercises that I do today. My weight has changed and from last year I´ve lost 12 kilos in weight but thats not the most important thing. The most important thing is that I am strong and have muscles and not fat. 

I long to see where I am in 1 year from now=) 


3 comments:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

It´s really great what effort you are making, congratulations on that! And of course, transforming the body takes time, but I think it´s nothing bad because exercising at gym is a great thing :). And your intention to inspire was successful, you are always a great inspiration in so many things, like here exercising, or being positive like it was last time. Thank you for always being there for us :).

And I´m sorry that your kids are ill as you wrote on instagram, so I wish them to get well soon again!

Have a great evening Anette and lots of hugs!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i don't understand how instagram works, so i will say what i want here (sorry).... i'm really happy to know you got your little package! i hope the bracelet will fit your wrist... thanks so much for talking about it on instagram, you just gave me a big smile. and the day you will wear the t shirt, i'd love to have a pic, please :)
i wish you and your family a good day, hugs & love <3

Gary said...

A very Merry Christmas to you Anette, and of course family!
Hoping all is well.

lots of love,
Gary