Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Night terror

Hey all and happy Tuesday!

Since I was a small child I´ve suffered from night terrors, which means I dream so intense horror dreams that I wake up totally scared and can´t understand that it was all a dream. I am so scared that I need to cuddle up to Johan and make him tell me that I am here and now and not in the dream. Many times I can´t go back to sleep cause every time I close my eyes the same dream comes back and it´s just horrible. 

When I was a small child I screamed and mum couldn´t comfort me when these things happened so it´s been there ever since. Most people only have night terrors in their childhood but for me, they are still there.

So today I am exhausted and tired after the horrible night and the dream is still vivid in my mind.

Does any of you know these night terror attacks and have u had them in adult age?

Love and light,
Anette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, first time responder, long time fan of your blog. Don't let those faceless wimps who don't have the gaul to tell you things and hide behind a fucking computer and an anonymous alias. They're just useless pricks anyway, and I would like to see them do a days real work.

So, I've had recurring nightmares and screaming in my sleep for a good few years. It has gotten me kicked out of many a share house, and has even cost me chef jobs and friendships/girlfriends. I dream im on a bus crash in the snowy parts of Scandinavia. I often wake u[p with a sore throat from screaming, and if i've done a 50 plus hour week in the kitchen and am overtired i'm almost guaranteed tio scream in my sleep the thoughts i don't say cat work or again, the bus accident in Scandinavia.

Mirna_333 said...

Hi Anette, yes but not frequently.
I had a similar dream that happened twice and it was sooo frightening. It was of these evil spirits that would call me on the phone. The dream was so real that I felt really in it.
I wear now a protective medal which is Blessed and I pray regularly. It made a BIG difference.
Tell me your postal address, I am more than happy to send you one, you wear it like a necklace around your neck, it will Bring you a lot of comfort. I will keep you in my prayers xxxx Mirna

Email me at pch333pch@gmail.com